- Your Discord or one or more channel(s) must be investing related.
- You must have a role with Administrator or Manage Server permissions enabled.
- Stock Bot may only be used for personal, non commercial, use.
- Stock Bot must be useable in at least one channel which is always free to access.
- Members may not use a member name or nickname the same or similar to StockBot.
- Use of Stock Bot signifies ones acceptance of the bot's terms of service
Please follow the instructios below to install Stock Bot in a Discord server.
1) In your browser, make sure you are logged in
to your Discord account that has access to the server you want to add Stock Bot to.
2) You must have a role with Administrator or Manage Server permissions enabled in the server you want to add Stock Bot to.
3) Click here
and a page will appear requiring you to select the server to add Stock Bot to such as in the example screenshot below.
Select the server you want to add Stock Bot to and click the Continue button.
5) You will then be taken to a page (example
) showing you the permissions that Stock Bot needs for all current and future bot commands and/or features to work properly. If you don't wish to enable specific permissions, we recommend you first add the bot with all the recommended permissions checked and then after it is added type the
command and check your DM from the bot to review what permissions relate to what commands/features so you will have a better idea as to what will stop working if you decide to uncheck one or more of the permissions in the bot's role at Server Settings > Roles > StockBot.
6) Click the Authorize button. Discord will try to add Stock Bot and should redirect you to a web page
on this site with post installation instructions.
Example Permission Page
Back To Top
Ok, got it!